Tuesday, May 29, 2007

SHOPPING ADDICTION




Well I am back home and have unpacked all my goodies. I was in Central Florida this weekend and hit Griffins and Hobby Lobby in Ocala, I know it does not look like it but I did leave a couple of items on the shelves, as you can see from all the red and yellow price tags I just can't resist markdowns and clearance items. My friend Karen and her family met me and she brought with her some goodies along with my SU order. I planned on capping off my shopping weekend by purchasing some of the Happy Bee Collection Stamps from Stampendous and was thrilled to find out about the sale at AddictedtoRubber, but was too late they are all gone.


Karen also brought some of her stamps with her so that I could samp some images for later use.

Drove home today and have been doing laundry and housework and of course hanging out with my cats, they don't like being left home alone and were quite vocal about it on my return. Hope to be able to doing some samping tomorrow night, want to try my hand at a couple of the challenges out there.

9 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Welcome home and look at all those goodies!
Smiles,
NG.

Jill said...

Wow! What a fun stash! You will have tons of fun creating with all those goodies.
P.S. I tagged you on my blog. I hope you don't mind!

Michele Kovack said...

You lucky girl! Can't wait to see your creations!

Anonymous said...

Wow you got some great stuff! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Just want to let you know that my cousin has 2 of those birdie stamps to give away at her blog. Check it out at www.chelemom.blogspot.com

Kirsi said...

Hi! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Go ahead and add a link, I would be honored. You have very pretty cards here as well. And I have been also "drooling over" all this new stuff of yours.

Rochelle W said...

WOW! You scored!

Laura said...

Eeeeeeeeek! oh wow, it would be sooo much fun to play with all of those!! fantastic!

Sherrie said...

wow did you ever go to town! I did some shopping yesterday too, I bought 144 Copic markers! Yikes! It will be a while before I get them, they have to travel from Florida to BC. It is so fun to get new toys!

Tee said...

What a lovely stash of fun stuff..you have me drooling over here...good shopping i must say!