Thursday, July 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA



OK Barbara is another old friend of mine have known her for 30........ years and she is older than me, know that is hard to believe but yup she is. You might remember this stamp from an earlier post. Barbara is the one who told me about the big girl panties so when I saw this stamp I just had to buy it for her birthday card. I made the mistake of posting her card early and another friend of mine HAD to have it so I went about creating another card, such a hardship, NOT.

Happy Birthday Barbara, enjoy the day!!

19 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Hi! I love your card! I wanted you to know that you have been TAGGED. You need to list 7 Random things about yourself and then TAG 7 more bloggers

Michele Kovack said...

What a funny card! I've been tagged too....guess I better list 7 more things about myself!

Maria said...

I have this stamp and I think it's way funny. I love what you did with your card! The retro colors are great!!

Maria

Rochelle W said...

I remember the big girl panties. LOL This card makes me laugh too.

Debby said...

too funny ,great card!

Marlou McAlees said...

Great card Flossie, lovin the colours x

Swamp Tulip said...

Adorable! I had my eye on this stamp yesterday but didn't buy it. I need to go back and get it! Great job.

Teresa

michelle sturgeon said...

I love this! The Dolly mama stamps are so cool!

Leni said...

pretty card.

Unknown said...

really nice card you have done again!!

Unknown said...

Great card! And I LOVE that stamp!

Kirsi said...

That stamp is just so cool. I love the card, colors look so great with the image.

mum-on-the-run said...

Fab stamp, great card!!

Sew Club said...

What a cute card!

Laura Evangeline said...

LOL! This is a running joke with our scrappin' group. Gotta love it!

Risa said...

I love this card!!!

Ila said...

Great Card!! and great stamp.

Heather Robinson said...

Love the colour scheme and the humour in this card...great work!

Corie said...

Great card. Love the red and black.