Thursday, August 23, 2007

BLOG CANDY WINNERS

I want to thank everyone for visiting and leaving comments, seems like it is just about 50/50 about who uses word verification and who doesn't. Yeah I know, blah, blah, blah, OK, I will get to the winner. The names have been entered into the pot and the winners have been drawn, they are:

The USA winner is:
reflections ---- "I have had it and then I take if off and put it back.....hehehe Right now it is off....
The and other winner in Italy is........................
AnnaDrai - ciao Flossie, great blog candy,wow!!!! I use verificatio...even though I hate it myself. I havehad one or two unwanted comments.
Anna
Italy
Please email me your address and I will get the goodies sent out to you.

4 comments:

Corie said...

Congrats ladies

reflections:0) said...

Wow!!! This is the first blog candy I have ever won...:0)

Do you see me jumping up and down...hehehehe

reflections:0)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners!!!!

Anna said...

Ooooooh!!! Wow, I'm happy! It's the first time that I win!
Flossie, you are very kind and generous!
:OD