Friday, August 24, 2007

OMG, ROFLOL - A CREATIVE SOUL

I have seen this on a few sites and thought I would share with you if you have not already seen it. This woman is hysterical, if she is not writing professionally she should be. I know the next time I put something up on ebay I will most definitley post the story that goes with it, might not be as articulate as her's - she is a tough one to beat.

LOT OF POKEMON CARDS THAT MY KIDS TRIED TO SNEAK BY ME
This lady also has a blog, Because I Said So. Grab a cup of coffee, tea or soda before you visit her blog as you will certianly be spending a lot of time there.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The eBay thing is totally hysterical! Had to pass it on to some of my friends so they could have a good laugh for the day. :-)

Colleen Schaan said...

I saw this yesterday and I almost pee'd my pants...she is hysterical! Thanks for sharing...we all need a good laugh.

Dawn Easton said...

rofl! thanks for sharing!

kssdesigns said...

OH thank you so much. I am still wiping the tears from my eyes!! This site is hysterical!

Rita said...

ROFLMAO!!! She is soooo funny, what a fantastic sence of humor! I loved it, thanks for sharing.

Vintage Papers said...

I bet if she sells them for what they are going for on Ebay currently - she just my turn her cheek when the kiddos throw something in the cart again! too funny!