Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jen's Aloha RAK



I belong to Jen's Aloha RAK, it is such fun, she does all the work and the rest of us get all the goodies. This month I was RAK'd by Paula, I was going to wait until she got back from Italy, but figured I better go ahead and post it. I had admired some of the wonderful faux lace she had used one one of her cards and she sent me a whole bunch of it and this wonderful card. Hope you are having a good time in Italy and aren't or maybe you are getting pinched alot.




12 comments:

Ellen K said...

I like your cards, they are pretty...

Jen said...

very cool card you received, eh?! I'm glad that you're enjoying the RAK thingy...

hugs,
jen

Marlou said...

lovely card Flo xx

~KRISTY~ said...

all your cards are amazing!i really love the flamingo so bright and funky,and as for the bright pink flower..well.....i have a flower addiction.so i love it.lol

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Such a pretty card, and such a nice RAK! Can't wait to see you use the lace!

Chris said...

Gorgeous card and I too will look forward to seeing what you do with your RAK :)

Michelle said...

how cute!

cards by designs said...

love your card!!!!!!! very cute!!!
check out my blog candy!!!!
you are welcome to share with friends!
Julie J

Chris said...

Flossie the pyjama party starts at 9pm...hope you can make it..lol

Dawn Easton said...

Cool stuff! I'm loving this RAK thing too!

Rose Ann said...

What a pretty card!! The faux lace looks like fun as well!

Deborah said...

Wonderful card and goodies! I just received my Aloha rak today too! TMF! I missed you! Deb