Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jen's Aloha RAK

My RAK buddy this month is Deb from Stampingranny. Well first let me say the card is AWESOME, love your coloring and layout, and she even stamped the inside, how cool is that. But that is not all I received some wonderful goodies, paper, a couple of embossed sheets of paper, stamped images and some punches from the scallop circle. Thank you Deb, for those of you who have not been to her blog you are missing some great creations so go check it out, sorry I don't have a picture of these goodies, but in a Senior moment, put everything away.
I was on Deb's blog today and the fires that are in Southern California are affecting her, she had to evacuate. Deb you are in my thoughts are prayers that all turns out well. Everyone please keep Deb and everyone in this area in your thoughts.
And notice my photos are getting clearer, getting the hang of this new camera, it is a simple camera would think it would be easy.

21 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh so Fallish!!! I love Fall...

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

So Sonya said...

That is so pretty, I love it!

Dawn Wheeler said...

lovely cards ,great colours,Dawnx

Michele Kovack said...

Lucky you! I've already got Deb in my prayers!

Teresa said...

Thank you for sharing the cards with us! I think we all will have Deb in our prayers!

Risa said...

Your RAK is so pretty Florence. I am so sorry about Deb and how those terrible fires are affecting her life. I had said a prayer for the people living in that area.
malieta:)

Heather said...

What a pretty RAK. Your photos are improving! I hope Deb and her family (and home) are safe.

Jacki Marie said...

I'll pray for Deb. Nice card. I really need to do some fallish cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Latisha said...

what great happy mail :)

Ila said...

This is such a Lovely fall card...Deb does such Fabulous work. Thanks for the heads up on on the fires...I included Deband everyone else there in my prayers.

Sandy said...

Love this card, and am going to browse the rest of your blog too....got your card for Laura's swap and I love it! :) Thanks!

Maria said...

Fabulous RAK from Deb! I'm sorry to hear that she had to evacuate. I hope her house is doing okay.

Maria

michelle sturgeon said...

Deb did a beautiful job with her card!

Anonymous said...

Great card!! I will be keeping her and the others in my prayers! Hope all is well with her. TFS!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful card. I love you about me page...too old for my space...lol
I have one, just to check up on my son.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a fun RAK! You are blessed.

:-)

Anna said...

oh! wonderful full card! also i like the inside :O)

Debby said...

beautiful card!!!hope all is well with your friend!

Rose Ann said...

What a pretty and festive card from Deb! She told me about the fires just before she evacuated. She has been in my thoughts and prayers.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

MMM so rich and pretty! You are one lucky RAK gal! :D

Vintage Papers said...

this is just GORGEOUS!