I was tagged
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Well you just have to look at my crafting area, I might say embellishments, but it is PAPER, I calculate I have over 2,000 sheets of paper.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons, which would you choose?
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home?
I think I would have to go with the Scrapbook store, heck I could have all my supplies there and have fund stamping and scrapbook classed and just think of all the paper
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
I am not really sure of my style, I have cute and whimiscial stamps then I have some elegant stamps guess it would depend on the mood I am in at the time I am making the card and who I am making the card for.
I am suppose to tag other people but have seen this on so many blogs, don't think there is anybody out there that has not been tagged so I will let you tag yourself. These are fun questions, so if you have not been taggged consider yourself tagged.
I have also been tagged several times with the Smile Award, thank you to all your taggers, it was so sweet of you. This is another award where most people have already been nominated, late again, so all of you who visit my blog and leave such lovely comments make me smile so consider yourself nominated.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
I was tagged