I have received some beautiful RAK's this past week and want to share them with you. Give you a break from my Easter marathon, don't worry thought will be back on Monday with a few more Easter Cards.
I received this lovely card from Corie, it is so pretty and she also tagged me with a You Make Me smile Award. Thank you Corie, so glad you are back blogging.
This beauty is from Deb
Rita sent me this lovely card the other day.
And Tina sent me this beauty with some wonderful images.
I have met so many wonderful in this past year of blogging yup, next month will be a year, will have to do something special for that Anniversary, so keep on your toes.
OK I have also been tagged, tagged several times in fact to name 6 things about myself. Know that I am not playing the game exactly as I am suppose to post the rules but think this game has gone around so many times that everyone knows the rules so here goes.
1. I have broken both my ankles, at different times but have managed this feat.
2. I am trying to sell my home in South Florida, after this past winter that everyone had up North sure you don't want to live in beautiful sunny South Florida, me I am moving to Central Florida
3. I have weak stomach muscles, yup, had to take several tests and they came at me with tubes from both ends. Results I have weak stomach muscles so that I get a bloated feeling when eating certain foods, you would think with that I would be super skinny.
4. I was once retired but went back to work, silly me, once I sell my home (another plug here) I will be retire again.
5. I am really trying to come up with new things as I have done this a few times before, OK, I got another one. When I was 4 I was in a store with my mother and had a small pebble, well having no pockets and not wanting to litter I put the pebble the only place I could think of, UP MY NOSE. After a visit to the hospital emergency room, the pebble was removed.
6. I completed my college degree at night, while working a full time job and graduated with a 3.98 average, OK now I am just bragging.
Oh sorry I was tagged by Deb, from Paper, Ink, Scissors; Claudia, from Pretty Pressings; Jean from It's in the Cards and Vickie from Stamping Ever After. Thank you ladies hope I did well with my facts.
Wishing everyone a great weekend and will catch up with you on Scrapbook Sunday, only have a couple of more pages to scrap so think my Scrapbook Sunday will soon be coming to an end. Boy was this a winded post.