Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Corie and Judy, I haven’t done one of these tags in quite some time so here it goes. These are two very talented ladies Corie makes such fantastic cards and Judy not only is a papercrafter but also creates such wonderful fabric projects with her sewing maching. I used to sew all my own clothese but then when I started back to college, between school at night and a full time job the sewing went out the window, maybe when I retire I will get back into sewing, but don't think I have enugh years left to catch up to the talented Ms. Judy.

The"rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago: 1998- I was living in Jacksonville, Florida and working for BankAmerica, we have just gone through a merger with Nationsbank and shortly thereafter went through a merger with BankAmerica.Five things in today’s to do list:1. Create cards.2.Clean the bathroom (not much fun).3.Read the newspaper.4 As I already snuck a peek at the ads, go shopping at Michaels.5. Find a cheap gas station and fill up the carSnacks I enjoy: My most favorite is Cape Cod Potato Chips, I am a sucker for these chips, eat the 40% reduced fat chips so I don’t feel that bad, though it does nothing for my weight. My next favorite snack would be chocolate chip ice cream.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Pay off the mortgages for my family. Buy a condo in NYC for my niece, with an extra bedroom for me, of course. Give to charity, give to friends, would quit work but I think I just gave it all away so will have to keep working for a little while longer.Places I have lived:1. New York, New York
2. Brooklyn, New York
3 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
4 .Orlando, Florda
5. Jacksonville, Florida

I always feel bad about leaving someone out in these tags so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

No comments: