Saturday, June 23, 2007

Embellishment Challenge


Melissa at Lilybeanpaperie has put out a challenge. It is not a sketch, nor a color challenge, guess you would call it an embellishment challenge. It was great fun. You had to use the following on the card.


  • Buttons

  • Polka dots

  • Ribbon

  • Chipboard

  • A Heart


My buttons were my hearts so I combined those two embellsihemnts, my flower is the chipboard, the ribbon speaks for itself and as for the Polka dots, think I have that one coverd, they are on the paper, on the ribbon, on the flower, on the gift.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Just love this!
Melissa

Dana said...

WOW! That is quite a challenge! I don't know that I could get all those items on one card...you are a brave and talented girl!
Great job!

Marlou said...

Excellent I love it!!
Best wishes for competition

Marlou x

Kendalls Mom 3 said...

I love this and pink and green are one of my favorite color combos. Good Luck with the challenge. Now I'm motivated to make more cards!

Emilia said...

Excellent ! It met the chllenge beautifully. I love the button is the heart idea.

Corie said...

Wow, what a bright HAPPY card.

iralamija said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

DEBBY said...

So bright and pretty .

Stampernmore said...

i LOVE this card! Great job! Such pretty colors and all your embellies go great together.

Stampernmore said...

BTW, I tagged you!

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card, good luck for the competition.

KIMBERLY said...

Great job! My favorite colors! TFS!

Scrapworthy said...

Cute! love the bright colors!

mum on the run said...

Great card!!

I loved this challenge, it was so much fun!!

Sarah said...

Cute card! Lovely colours as well!

AnnaDrai said...

This card is fun! Love the colours!

Heather said...

What a neat card! I love the colors and the embellishments. Great job on the challenge!