Friday, June 22, 2007

Tag Sketch Challenge


Jen from Pieces of Me has put out another Challenge, hers are such fun. I printed the sketch and thought I had memorized the necessary embellishments and layout. Well ladies I am not the newest card in the deck and realize now that I need to have the sketch in front of me when doing it. This is my attempt at it. I had fun with it so wanted to post it. You need to go to Jen's blog and check out all the wonderful submissions. Lots of talent out there in Blogland.

11 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Flossie, this is so cute n' adorable!!! I love the colors, and how whimsical it looks!!! I still love it, you challenged yourself to create a tag, and that's all that matters!! Thanks for playing!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Unknown said...

Your tag is just adorable!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Great tag!

Jean said...

Love your tag! Where did you get the ribbon from?

Debby said...

such a pretty tag,love the paper and the ribbon.

Corie said...

This is absolutely adorable.!!!! Thanks for all the comments on my site. You are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Flossie! You are a challenge machine my friend! Love this tag!!
:)

Tanis said...

Hi there! Congrats on your win at Jami's site! Super cute work...love that blue and green bee! I can't wait for my stickles to arrive in the mail so I can join all you sparkly stampers!

michelle sturgeon said...

This is great, Flossie! I very seldom follow sketches EXACTLY! Usually I use them as a guide.

Anonymous said...

Love the tag.

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest! I love it!!