Sunday, February 3, 2008

Summer Pool Party



Well – “The weather outside is Frightful” I have been reading about all the storms and snow that has been hitting across the United States and Canda so I thought I would do what little I could to try and bring the sun and warmth of summer to everyone, especially as our little friend ,Potsatony (sp) Phil has seen his shadow which means more winter weather. This was a little pool party that the kids had last summer. Frankie is with one of his girlfriends, Rachel. Oh before I forget don’t tell Frankie it is his girlfriend. Rachel has been crazy for him the past few years and being that he is 10, well you know not into girls, but give him time. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Stay warm, catch up with you tomorrow.


Vivian tagged me, but I put a little twist on it.
This is called the middle name game. Here are the rules...1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.2. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.3. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers.4. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged & need to read your blog for the details.)Well, here goes..

I have been tagged with this before and I notice that Nancy of Inkcicles based her answers on her city well I think I will do mine based on the state I live in.
F – Fantastic place to live
L – Leisurely lifestyle, once your get to retire that is
O - Only in Florida can you go from the Atlantic to the Gulf of Mexico by walking
R – Resorts all over the state to visit and enjoy
D - Disneyland, what else would D be for
I - Incredible weather
A – Awesome people, remember I live here.

OK if you are reading this you have been tagged but you have to used your City or State not your middle name. Thanks for the idea Nancy.

23 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

This layout gives me hope Flossie that the sun will be back soon!!!

Becky G said...

Thanks for the little glimse of sunshine. It was actually nice here today, but that's gonna change come Monday! Love the page. Looks like everyone had fun!

Have a great weekend!

Debby said...

cute layout!!!

Crystal Ware said...

Great layout Flossie! Fun facts too.

Unknown said...

oh how i miss summer...spring was on a good way here...untill yesterday...we had a blizzard...everything is covered in snow now.... =( I want summer!!! But thanks for spreading some sunshine flossie!!!

Ana Baird said...

Lovely bright colours Flossie! It's fab!

Dawn Easton said...

ahhhhhhhhhh fun in the sun! Thanks for this! hehe! ONE more week!! I can't wait to be in Florida and out from under all this snow!

Alex said...

Love the bright, warm page expecially as I am FREEZING here in Northern California!!! Love the twist on the game - great answers! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World said...

I LOVE your summer LO Flossie!
Thanks for sharing a little bit of sunshine with us!
Nicola xx

Anonymous said...

oooh what a lovely colourful page Flossie...Just LOVE it, all bright and gorgous. Loved reading your tag answers below... especially about the bikini...ditto..lol

Risa said...

Very cool layout Flossie! Would you please pass some of that sunshine this way? *smile*
malieta:)

Sharon Caudle said...

Love all the bright, summery colors and pic! Makes me feel warmer just looking at it! Especially since we woke up to yet even more snow this morning! BRRRR!!! :) Adorable layout Flossie!!

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Its been 14 years since we moved from South Florida to Tennessee....I must say, there are days when I miss the beach ( altho, we rarely went, because all the TOURISTS were there!)...Maybe someday, we'll go to FLORIDA for VACATION!!...Love your pool page....and I promise not to tell Frankie!!(surely he reads your blog, tho!!...lol)

Marlou McAlees said...

great layout Flo!! lovely and cheery!! im so glad that you found a site to ship Nellies to you, they are such fun :) hugzz xx

kari and kijsa said...

Cute layout and fun post!! Thanks for sharing!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I like what Florida stands for and a great layout too!

:-)

Deb said...

How lovely to see summer in your layout while it is so cold! Our snow has gone now it is just wet and cold!

I love the tagging idea of using your city/state, I have been tagged with this but haven't done it yet not having a middle name, might try this instead!

Ila said...

Great Layout!!..You're spreading warmth...and that is something we really need here is SK...TFS!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a fun scrapbook page. It is 80 degrees today..Perfect!

Rose Ann said...

I love your summery page! Great job with it, and I love all of those cute images, and fun picture.

L.A. said...

Great page Flossie!

Lori SBS2

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!! I really love the bright pink for the summery look! And it just makes you want to be there right now!! :) Love the way you did the letters as well!! TFS!!

Michelle Pearson said...

cool idea to use city/state for your tag....I wasn't too keen on the middle name one!

Fun summer photo.....especially in the middle of a Wisconsin winter!!